Thursday 4 December 2014

Canyon county commission approves handle towing services

Canyon County will have a new way to handle towing services for car crashes following a new ordinance signed Tuesday.

The ordinance establishes a rotation of towing services that can be used by law enforcement to help the public. The ordinance was approved by the Canyon County Commission after a unanimous vote. The documents also contained fee details based on a similar ordinance from Boise.

The ordinance gives deputies a way to provide towing services when a motorist needs a tow but does not have a favorite on the service used. A list of pre-approved towing companies is kept on turning round to provide services.

Canyon County chief deputy Marv Dashiell said the ordinance would go to reduce complaints and avoid possible price gouging.

7 comments:

  1. I have never had to use a tow truck service before, but two people in my family had vehicles break down recently, so I want to be prepared. It is hard to know the right place to choose when there are thousands of options out there. I am just grateful that we have the option of having vehicles towed when they break down on us.
    Cynthia | http://www.doubleltowing.net/en/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister ran out of gas on the side of the road last week. It happened at three in the morning. Fortunately, she was able to get a tow truck to take her to a gas station. I'm sure that she won't make the mistake of running out of gas again. http://www.webbstowingalaska.com/about

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be really good to have a towing service that you can call whenever you need to. Sometimes, cars break down, and it's important to figure out a way to fix them. It can make a world of difference. http://www.icdmobile.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this is actually a smart change to the towing industry in your area. This gives the consumer the ability to select who they want to have tow their vehicle. I agree that this can also help to reduce price gouging by offering substitute goods.
    Mark Leach | http://www.parkwaywrecker.com/TOWING.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last summer, I was on a road trip, and I started having some car troubles. My husband and I were moving across the country. We both drove a car out there, so that we could get all of things there. He left a few hours before me, and while I was heading out there, my car started to break down. I pulled over and called my husband, but he failed to answer, even after the ninth time. I then called a towing company, so that I could get off of the side of the road.

    http://rockettowingchicago.com/Towing.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girlfriend recently got in a car accident and the accident totaled her car. I had to go out and pick her up while calling a towing company to come out and get her car. Luckily I was able to get a hold of a towing company because I don't have the means of extracting her vehicle from the site of the accident.

    http://www.darryllstowingandautorepair.com/services

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly get pleasure from while I read your blogs and its content.
    tow truck arlington tx

    ReplyDelete