Wednesday 18 September 2013

The 15th Annual Tow Show in Hamilton

The15th Annual Tow Show took place at the Careport Centre in Hamilton, Ont., over the weekend, and it looks like it may have been the biggest to date. The Tow Show was controlled and presented by the Provincial Towing Association of Ontario.

The PTAO was asked attendees for a donation to McMaster Children’s Fund in lieu of charging admission, so exact numbers are hard to conclude. Estimates place the total audience at over 1,500 people.

Radio advertising promoting the Tow Show aired on local radio stations in the run-up to this year’s event. Although trade shows are mainly for Towing industry, the PTAO decided to invite the public in this year.

It was a rare chance for the professional Towing and recovery industry to show members of the public their newest equipment and dedication to safety, customer service and training.

6 comments:

  1. I am looking a someone that can help me with towing in Surrey. It would really help me out of a jam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I did not even know that these sorts of expos existed. I would love to see one of these for professional towing services in Tallahassee FL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I have been looking for a good trusthworthytowing company in Longmont, CO I had no idea they had towing events. That's pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pretty cool! Do you guys to towing shows over here in Surrey as well? I think that it would be fun to go to one, I love seeing different types of vehicles and machinery!

    ReplyDelete